Was planning to add this view just as a photo….but the pic triggered some thoughts….
Those unprocessed, raw thoughts…
We see, what we want to see!!!
- Really? If a bad thing happens in front of us?
- How to avoid that view? Why you want to avoid?
- How come you reached the spot to see that view?
- Is that what we mean by thought power? Or like many say ‘you decide your destiny’?
- So, think good, see good?
- But some of the eyes are born in front of “bad” pictures, is it not?
- Seeing that, how to say, “we see, what we want to see”?
- Thoughts are part of soul, not just this physical body!
- So souls see what souls want to see?
- oh….it is dragging me inside the matrix of thoughts….
- I am back to the picture….
- wow…green always gives a soft touch to my heart….like your sweet smile!!!
Yes, I like that smile….Keep Smiling!
Pic1: “Through my window” : View from my hotel room balcony, shot today morning with HTC G728 phone.
Pic2: “Magical Smile” : Courtesy – http://www.freeimages.com/photo/old-smile-1436814