“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust
I just realized that I am richer by 1000+ times. A warm feeling to have 1000+ great souls around the globe knows me and connected.
You are all wonderful and stays as friends forever!
My Dear Friends, Stay Safe, Happy, and Keep Smiling…!
Pic: flamingtext.com (free logo/design for personal and academic usage)
It is always a nice feeling when your friends gift you with warm words! Here I thank TishGirl (https://ritisha.blog) for reading my blog and considered me and Pebbles for this recognition. Thanks Ritisha! She tries to narrate her thoughts through words filled with love and care. You will not feel that she is new to blogging, though she says so! 🙂
The love symbol along with her name says a lot!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma!
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers of their nominations by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird/funny one.
- Share a link to some of your best posts.
Three Things About Myself:
- Make things simpler
- Not an avid reader!
- Value Friends!
My Best Posts:
Difficult to answer! Let me avoid my creative blogs from this selection!
These made me think deep:
Home of Hope
Answers to TishGirl (https://ritisha.blog) :
- Will you make any changes to your life after lockdown, due to the effects of this pandemic? If so, what?
- Yes, Change will continue!
- Eyes more opened; Heart more widened; Actions more refined!
- Describe a revolutionary invention (which you have invented)!
- What is your best talent?
- What is your favourite quote?
- It is in giving that you receive! (one of my favs)
- Would you rather have blue cheese or bacon ice-cream?
- Not a fan of either! Let me choose ice-cream for you!
My Questions to Nominees:
- What made you to start blogging?
- When you become sad, what you do first?
- When you get a happy news, whom you call first?
- What do you think about social support as our responsibility?
- When did you enjoy the beauty of a night sky? (last time)
- Why you stopped blogging? Can you please restart? (In case you stopped blogging!)
Nominations(Toughest part!) : (If your blog is not here by any chance, it does not mean you are not eligible or I avoided deliberately. Just that, I picked few for the time being from my friends list. Some of them are not very active these days.If this award can enable them to restart, I will be really really happy!)
Thank You….Keep Smiling, Stay Safe!